Tuesday, June 25, 2013

So, I know I've been out of the running blog-wise for a while but I just want to let everyone know that I'm not slacking in my writing.  Rather, I've decided to start writing a different medium.  I've finished my first draft of a Auto-Immune/ADHD cookbook which I'm currently editing and I'm about half-way through with the first draft of a work of fiction. I'm very excited about it all.  I plan on self-publishing for the time being.

Once I'm done with my final drafts I'll be putting up excerpts while I'm formatting it for publishing.  Anyone interested in testing out some recipes, feel free to leave a comment to that regard.  I'd love some feedback.  In the mean time, here's a picture of the painting that I recently finished and am super proud of and I'm thinking about using the middle section as cover art for my book.

1 comment: