Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Long time no post

I will gladly admit that the transition from mommy of one to mommy of two has not been an easy one.  I feel like I'm constantly playing catch up.  But I do love it (most of the time). I am getting into a decent rhythm, Joey's loving School and she's learning so much.  And I don't just say that because it was the push she needed to get us over the potty-training hump. Things are running a little more smoothly now that I'm back to running full steam.  Norah is sleeping through the night with only 1 feeding now, WOO HOO! So glad to be getting sleep again.  It really makes all the difference. 

As you can see Joey was a purple fairy for the Harvest Party. She was very excited about it. Well that's all that really new with us.  They're both just getting so big, way too fast.  CRAZINESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment