Thursday, June 14, 2012

A quickie blog

Just a quick update while I've got dinner simmering away.  We're keeping up with the farmers markets here in town and it's AWESOME! I love all my plants and the greens we got Sunday are gone (so is everything else we got), Fresh really is best.
Clothing week is going way easy for me.  I'm totally happy to not have to think about what I'm going to be wearing at any given point.  Even not washing things hasn't been a big deal.  I don't do enough strenuous activity to make me all that stinky.  My hubs on the other hand sweats profusely all summer long and he's been exercising too so we're washing his clothes (its really for everyone's benefit).  --Love you honey--
Well off to go finish dinner.  Brats with sauerkraut & onions cooked in beer and masked potatoes, I should probably make a peas or something to go with it huh? YEAH, I should.  Ok, off I go!

P.S. I love my new clothes line!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment