Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 1 of Life on a Schedule

So far, my schedule seems to be making life easier. (I know Shocking right?) Anyway, I'm nearly done with my checklist and it's only 2.30.  Yay me! And I've even found time to do some things that weren't on my list. 
Part of my schedule is that Monday's is meal planning day for the week.  Here's what my meal plan looks like so far:


Monday 1.30
b: eggs & cinnamon rolls
l: soup
d: mac&cheese w/ beets
Tuesday 1.31
b: oatmeal
l: Pb&j w/ peaches
d: tilapia & Thai rice with broccoli
Wednesday 2.1
b: cereal
l: soup
d: hot dogs & sauerkraut
Thursday 2.2
b: oatmeal
l: leftover hot dogs & carrot sticks
d: chicken nuggets & s.p. fries
Friday 2.3
b: cereal
l: soup
d: sweet potato &black bean tacos
Saturday 2.4
b: apple pancakes
l: food out while shopping
d: hanging with the Family
Sunday 2.5
b: cereal
l: lunch with people
d: meatloaf & mashed potatoes
Monday 2.6
b: oatmeal
l: leftovers
d: barbeque ribs & broccoli

Not too shabby right?  I'm proud of it, I've been in a bit of a cooking rut lately.  I've been so overwhelmed with life that I have really been slacking off.  I'm glad that I finally feel like I'm getting back on track. 

...In other news, that home-made cleaner that I put up the recipe for, I tried it out today in the kitchen and the bathroom and it works great.  My only complaint is that if you use it to clean the range, the next time you cook, it smells a little funny.  But otherwise it makes the house smell lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment