Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fun, fun, and more fun

So much going on here as we prep for Danny starting his new job. 
I made yet another attempt to take the written test for my driver's license.  I am SUPER frustrated.  I went in, they said I had everything but apparently, they can't give me a driver's license or an ID in my married name until I change my name with Social Security.  Social Security won't give me a new social security card with my married name with out a photo ID.  The woman at the DMV was totally understanding of my frustration and gave me a form from them to help the process but I've lost faith in all bureaucracy.  It just makes me want to spit or curse or something just not nice. 
In other news, I finally broke down and made myself a weekly household cleaning/chore schedule.  I've been putting it off for so long in hopes that I'd find a rhythm myself, but for 5 years now that's failed and I've lived in a only occasionally clean home because of it.  So, on to plan B. 
I had such a good day today.  Norah seems to finally be moving her feeding schedules further apart sometimes though not a night.  I really wish that would change, but she's up every 3 hours all night long, like clock work.  Ahh, to have a night of uninterrupted sleep.  I miss it, but Norah's just such a sweety.  She's so snugly and giggly right now.  I just love hanging out with her.  I could honestly go days doing nothing but making faces at her and playing with her.  I miss those days with Joey too. 
Oh well, I'm off, I need to go finish the dishes and get a shower.  Good Night internet world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment