Wednesday, February 16, 2011

days go on, meal plans change

So, yesterday I did a crap ton of cleaning.  I cleaned out all the toys under the couch, I swept and vacuumed.  I did three loads of laundry, I'd have done more but I ran out of quarters.  I cleaned out the vacuum and learned how to fix it when it gets clogged.  I cleaned Joey's room and cleaned what I could of our room in spite of the mountain of laundry still in need of washing.  Then I hosted Care Group this week.  Which mad me super happy.  I've been wanting to host a care group for a while but it's never quite been the right time.  I'd love to host more regularly but with Danny's class schedule it might not be the best idea to start that just yet.
I love that I finally had the energy to get the house clean.  Clean spaces make me smile.  Second trimester, I think I love you the best!  Danny and I went out to this really awesome little Mexican Diner here in West Haven.  The food was So good.  I've had better Chicken Mole but not for as cheap as it was there.  Even at that, it was only slightly better.  And the homemade sauces were so fresh and yummy.  Danny, of course, was in heaven because the staff spoke Spanish.  Joey was being a bit of a trouble maker and we had to leave quicker than planned.  The food was so yummy.  Danny says that he might even want to have his family birthday dinner there.
I don't know what had Joey so worked up today but she just wouldn't go down for her nap.  She's been in her bed either chatting or yelling for me to come get her since 2 and it's nearly 4:30 now and she just quieted down maybe 10 minutes ago.  I can't let her sleep too late or she won't go to bed on time tonight.  Ugh.  The sucky thing is that when she's yelling for me, I can't even really go into the kitchen or the bathroom without the yelling getting louder.
So, I've had to put off making dinner.  I'm thinking that I'm going to have to switch up my dinner plans because of it.  I was planning on Chicken Tikka Masala but I can't exactly go whipping up the sauce without using the blender and waking my little sleeper.  Grr.  I don't know what to make now.  I have a meal plan for the week but maybe I'll have to tweek it a little.  But what to swap out is the question.  Oh well.  Off to my planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment