Friday, April 8, 2011

Dreams...

I have so many dreams and I always get distracted by life and wind up off course.  I want to be a writer.  I have a book that I've been writing for 14 years and have never gotten past Chapter 6.  I have plenty of other book ideas that I have never gotten past the idea stage.  I have had poetry of mine published, yet I don't write anymore.  I love to sing and would love to sing with the worship team at church but I'm already doing too many things.  I want to go back to school and get a degree but I ran out of money the last go 'round.  I long to be a person that lives off the land and grows her own food and raises her own livestock and needs very little financial income to thrive but I've never owned any land. 
It's so hard to start something that you've already stopped once.  I never had intentions of giving up on my dreams.  And my dreams are very much alive.  I need to find a way to follow my dreams and still make life happen.  Because one can not spend life dreaming dreams for the future but if I never make any headway or keep plugging away, my dreams will never come to fruition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment