Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Today was nearly the perfect Easter.  I got to have a bit of a mellow wake up followed by some quick breakfast while getting ready for church which Danny and I both got to enjoy and not 'have to' do stuff for.  Joey woke up and got to open her Easter basket.  She was very excited about that pink crown in there.  
We got to enjoy worship & most of the service with Joey with only one serious meltdown.  Woo Hoo!!  We had a lovely Easter Potluck luncheon with our wonderful church family.  The kids had a fun little Easter Egg hunt and the Sun came out for it just in time.  
We got to enjoy some nice warm sunshine (for me) and now it's raining and soon to be storming (for Danny).  Joey woke up happy from her nap.  Danny brought home dinner so I didn't have to cook, which was super awesome since I'm having a little trouble breathing with the high humidity and high pollen count today.  Now, Danny and Joey are listening to their 'crunchy grooves' and dancing.
What a lovely day it was!  The only thing that would have made it better would have been if my folks could have come down.  GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment