Monday, May 2, 2011

Crafty McNester Pants

Last night I worked diligently and finished the diaper bag I've been working on.  I'm so proud of myself.  It's perfect and I used up a ton of scraps and It looks great.  
front inside

front with flap and strap

inside pocket

It's so cute.  I just need to add a few closures and it's all done.  Woo Hoo!!  I also made this car organizer last week. 
back or car seat organizer
I love it too!  Nice and bright for all things baby related when we need to have a stash of quickly accessible things for rides in the car.  I installed it the other day and I totally need to take a picture of it in. 
I've still got a baby quilt on my craft to do list and some other ideas that I'm still kicking around before our newest little makes their appearance.  I want to make myself another maternity dress but I still haven't found the right fabric for it (at the right price).  I will find it though, I'm sure.  I just know that I'll be needing something cute to wear this summer.  I made a really cute maternity dress when I was pregnant with Joey but I don't know what happened to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment