Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Feeling Better

So, I know my last post was a little *RARR*.  Sorry for that!

Feeling better today.  I've still got a whole lot on my plate to work out and it certainly is not an easy process but I'm working my way through all the steps.  It seems like there's way more work involved than I had thought, but that's ok.  I'm taking things step by step (at least for the time being).  I'm making phone call after phone call and it's oh so fun being on hold and fighting through red tape. 

But our food stamps came in for the month and at least now I have food in the house.  So, on to my weekly meal plan. 

Tuesday
breakfast: bagels & oranges
lunch: sandwiches & tomatoes w/hummus
dinner: Frozen pizza & sauteed squash

Wednesday
breakfast: cereal and bananas
lunch: hot dogs & chili
dinner: pasta salad

Thursday
breakfast: oatmeal & apples
lunch: pb&j and tortilla chips
dinner: Sam's club combo

Friday
breakfast: cereal & bananas
lunch: chicken nuggets & salad
dinner: bean burritos

Saturday
breakfast: pancakes
lunch: kielbasa & sauerkraut
dinner: potato salad

Sunday
breakfast: oatmeal at church
lunch: church snacks & leftovers
dinner: roast chicken & green beans

Monday
breakfast: eggs & oranges
lunch: nutella sandwiches & veggie sticks
dinner: meatloaf & mashed potatoes

Tuesday
breakfast: cereal & bananas
lunch: leftovers
dinner: chicken stir fry

Yay for one more thing off my to-do list.  Now to my next task for the day.  I'm going to try and finish cutting my pieces for Norah's baby blanket today.
Yesterday we had an ultra-sound appointment to get those last vital pics of our little one before she gets here.  She's growing right on schedule.  Everything was perfect!  We even got some awesome profile face shots too.  Looks like this little one will have that trademark 'Palmquist' chin.  Not really shocked on that one.  I've heard that a cleft chin is one of those genetic markers that if either parents have it, it's guaranteed to be passed on.  She also appears to have a nose a bit more like Danny's and his dad's and less like mine or Lisa's (like joey has).  I'm excited to see her little face! 
And when I was talking to my midwife this time around, I finally got a referral to a neurologist about my leg and neck spasms.  It's only taken 4 years and two pregnancies to finally get someone to hear me that it's not just a weird pregnancy symptom.  But YAY!!  The lovely nurses even helped me find a GP that is not only taking new patients but also takes my insurance.  I've been needing one.  I love my midwives group!! They are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment