Monday, May 9, 2011

Nesting Monday.

Wow, I feel like I've accomplished so much today.  Joey and I had a relaxing morning and a busy one all at the same time.  I woke up bright and early (it's becoming a habit, not of my own choosing).  I checked my email, ate breakfast and did some other random internet browsing before waking the hubs for school. 
Then I just hung out with him for a bit before Joey woke up, which didn't take long.  Got her changed and fed.  Danny left for school and I had Joey clean up her toys and she got a movie reward (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs).  I must say, I am a sucker for movies where the dorky guy gets the girl. 
Then she and I did some coloring and she helped me scoured the bathroom.  I cleaned the kitchen and scoured the sink & other surfaces while she had a snack.  Then I made lunch.  Wow, that's a lot off of my list for the day.  I am determined to get cracking on the sewing stage of Norah's baby quilt.  I've got all the pieces cut and my first seams pinned and ready to go. 
I've also got to get my meal plan together for the week.  So here we go...

Monday
breakfast: cereal & oranges
lunch: cheese tortellini with grape tomatoes
dinner: meatloaf and mashed potatoes

Tuesday
breakfast: leftover pancakes
lunch: pb&j and apples
dinner: slow cooker kielbasa & sauerkraut

Wednesday
breakfast: cereal & bananas
lunch: leftovers
dinner: chicken nuggets & green beans

Thursday
breakfast: oatmeal & apples
lunch: nutella sandwiches
dinner: fish tacos

Friday
breakfast: cereal & oranges
lunch: leftovers
dinner: pasta & italian sausage

Saturday
breakfast: pancakes
lunch: pb&j and veggies
dinner: roast chicken & veggies

Sunday
breakfast: oatmeal at church
lunch: party in south windsor
dinner: leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment