Monday, December 20, 2010

The Big News...

This Palm Trio is soon to be a Quartet.  Danny and I just found out that we're expecting baby number two probably sometime in August.  I know family, one more August baby.  For those of you who don't know...nearly everyone in our family has an August birthday.  My father and grandfather, my sister and mother-in-law, my daughter and now, our newest little is due in August and our newest niece or nephew is due in August as well.  That's a lot of August babies.
I have my doctor's appointment to confirm this little's estimated arrival time tomorrow afternoon.  It's rather fortuitous that I already had a yearly appointment set up just when I'm due to hit 8 weeks.  Joey and Danny want a little girl but I want to have a little boy with curly brown hair like his Daddy.  I'm looking forward to being pregnant again.  I really enjoyed myself last time, until the last month or so.  But this pregnancy is already shaping up to be very different than my first.
More to come later as we get more news and what-not.  But that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment