Monday, December 13, 2010

Manic Monday

I got a lot accomplished today.  I made frozen breakfast burritos for those mornings when I forget to eat before running out the door.  I sorted through all of Joey's clothes and made two whole garbage bags full of clothes that don't fit her anymore that I plan to get to Salvation Army at some point.  I put all of our clean laundry away too and even found enough quarters for one more load of laundry.  I made pasta and meatballs for dinner in the crock pot.  I had some other things planned but Joey started going a little nuts towards the end of the night and I kinda lost my steam and now I don't feel good.  I was going to try and get a shower tonight but I think I'm going to put it of until morning.
Danny got my Christmas present in the mail today but won't let me see it or know what it is.  I kinda want to go hunting for it.  I know it's around here somewhere.  But I'd like to have something to open on Christmas too.  I guess I'll just have to try to be patient (not my strong suit).

No comments:

Post a Comment