Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday is my Saturday

What I mean by that is, I have Monday off of work and it's really the only day of the week that I ever get to sleep in.  It's also the day I tend to get most of my bigger projects done.  Here's my agenda for the day...
Take out all the trash and start throwing out more things we don't need: check
Use the last of our post t-day turkey: the soup is on the stove bubbling away
Bake something: i haven't even figured out what to bake yet
Stew and can remaining 3 pumpkins:
Can some of the turkey soup for a time when we're not sick of turkey:
Clean and Vacuum living room:
Finish priming our homemade ornaments: they're half done
Get Joey to eat something other than Granola bars and cereal today: so far no dice
Check in on the Senate 'discussions' regarding the tax cuts: we're really hoping that any agreement is made for our sakes


Wow, it looks like so much more than I thought now that I've written it all out.  Maybe I'll hold off on the baking project until tomorrow.  And I can always just watch Jon Stewart instead of Conan tonight.  I really hate that I have to choose though.  It was really nice when they weren't both on at the same time.  Boo to conflicting Cable programming.  Hmm, Decisions...decisions. Well, off to work on that list I suppose.  Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment