Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crazy day...

So today has been a mad rush.  I've been cleaning and sewing and all kinds of madness.  I finished sewing Joey's dress or so I thought.  Turns out the measurements that I took of her have changed in two days.  She's somehow skinnier now than she was when I measured her.  Ugh.  Now I gotta fix it somehow.  I think I'm gonna try to do some thick straps or something.  Maybe if I turn the heat up on the iron it'll shrink the elastic some more and it'll hold up.  I also got cracking on my Christmas dress and got it half cut out and I need to finish up the cutting out tomorrow.
I really need to get cracking on finishing up my Christmas presents.  Danny and I keep saying that we're going to do it and we never get to it.
I am super excited for the Holidays coming up.  Our Christmas plans start tomorrow.  Joey and I are gonna be making up some sugar cookies with a friend and her little one.  So exciting, and then on Saturday we're all going to watch a fun little Christmas movie with another friend.  Then on Sunday we have a church potluck and then early family Christmas with Danny's folks and his sister and brother-in-law.  I've got all the little presents done for Sunday but I do still need to finish my dress and finish up the big presents.
Ok, I need to go clean up dinner and stuff.  Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment