Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crazy days of Christmas...

It's only Tuesday but I feel like it's so much further in the week.  Danny and I went to Target to get the some of the last of Joey's Christmas presents last night.  She's been asking for a new piggy bank since she broke her old one, so we found her a cute on.  The only thing that we want to get for her still is an easel and they have one just her size at IKEA for $15 so I think we're going to try and get that this week.  I got Danny some little surprises for Christmas day and I've been really good and I haven't tried to open my present yet.  I may actually make it until Christmas.
I had my obGyn appointment today.  They say that I am indeed pregnant and I have an ultra sound appointment set for next Wednesday to get a more accurate due date since I'm not positive of which Friday of two possible to use to get the accurate measurement.  So, we'll have a for sure due date next week.  Then my next obGyn appointment will be in January so that I can get what I need to sign up for WIC again.  Which I am totally stoked to do again, especially since I found an office here in West Haven that I can go to instead of having to fight with downtown New Haven traffic.
Danny and I are still trying to figure out what to do about our plans for Colorado.  Right now I think we're still thinking that we're going to move in May or June barring any medical complications on my part, I think.  I think one of our biggest fears at this point is whether or not we'll be able to get health care in time for the birth.  Particularly since I'm not so much a fan or going for a VBAC and a C-Section is rather costly.

No comments:

Post a Comment