Monday, December 6, 2010

update on my to do list

I finished my Turkey Soup and I canned what we won't eat in the next couple of days
I did two loads of laundry ( I know this wasn't on my list but anyhow)
I stewed and canned one of my three pumpkins and then I ran out of mason jars (the other two will have to wait)
I'm baking pumpkin cake right now
I did kind of wuss out on dinner though (I let Joey chose and she almost always choses hot dogs) so we're having hotdogs for dinner.
The living room is uncleaned and unvacuumed.
I didn't even try to get back to the christmas ornaments I'm making but I may try to get on that after Joey's in bed.
I think that I was rather productive, now I just have to try and find time in the rest of the week to get the other things on my list done.  But at least the house is warm and full of yummy food smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment